[Capdist-auditions] correction to Highlight Acting Troupe auditions A Christmas Ornament

Ron LeVan hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 20 13:49:15 EDT 2013

The website for the audition announcement shown below should read: http://www.highlightacting.com/.  Thank you for making the correction.

Christmas is just around the corner and the Highlight Acting Troupe is getting ready to celebrate.  This year we will be honoring the late Ron LeVan with one of his Christmas plays.  If you like the holiday season then you will want to audition for HAT’s Christmas production of “A Christmas Ornament”.  If you have been in our past Christmas shows or if this is your first time, please come to auditions and help bring this fun Christmas show to life!  Auditions will be held at the Center Brunswick United Methodist Church, Rt. 7 (across from Stewart’s)  on Friday, Oct. 4 at 7 pm and on Sunday, Oct. 6 at 2 pm.  For questions or further information call Kat at 961-1291 or visit our website at http://www/highlightacting.com or email us at Hatactingtroupe at yahoo.com

Highlight Acting Troupe

237-6936

Mailing address:
PO Box 112