[Capdist-auditions] film audition

John Brent Medialux at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 21 21:32:44 EDT 2013

We are about to move forward with shooing our low budget feature film in the Albany area this fall. This a non-union not-for-pay project but the script is a character-driven film noir taking place in 1959 and will provide an excellent showcase for the cast. Due to delays in the shooting schedule we have had to recast several roles. We are currently looking for a male who can play a character in his mid- to late-20s. This is one of the major roles in the script. The young man helps a down-on-his-luck detective who is trying to solve a series of murders in which all the victims are gay men. As the story develops, the young man and the detective find that they are becoming attracted to each other. This a showcase role in an original and exciting script. If you have been searching for an opportunity that will give you the chance to show just how talented you are, you should definitely respond to this casting announcement. Actors interested in scheduling an audition should send an email with a photo and note of interest to Medialux at nycap.rr.com