[Capdist-auditions] Help with some difficult props

Laura Napierkowski laura.napierkowski at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 20:08:04 EDT 2013

Hi!

My name is Laura Napierkowski and I'm the Properties Master for the RPI
Player's "A Brief History of America: Abridged," which is opening and
closing this Friday at the Arts Center in Troy. I'm looking for a few hard
to find props and I was told to try emailing this list. The list of what I
still need is below. If you have an item that you're willing to lend me for
Friday's show and you're able to bring it to the RPI campus before Friday
evening, please let me know! We can work out a time for you to drop it off.
You can email me at laura.napierkowski at gmail.com or call/text me at (630)
336-5672.

-Dolls. As many as possible.
-13 colonies American flag
-Corncob pipe
-Slide whistle
-Slide projector and slides!!! (The projector does not have to work)
-Periscope
-Train whistle

Again, please contact me if you can lend me one of the above items or if
you have any questions!

Thank you,

Laura Napierkowski