[Capdist-auditions] Professional Accompanist Available for Auditions

Alexander Malsan alex at berk.com
Sun Sep 29 21:15:10 EDT 2013

Hello,

My name is Alexander Malsan. I am currently a student at the College of Saint Rose, living in Albany, working towards my master's degree in Music Education and hold an Undergraduate degree in Music from Plattsburgh State University.

I have 17 years experience on the piano, 12 years experience on the organ, and 14 years experience in voice. I have provided accompaniment for auditions and am considered an excellent sight-reader. I am available for hire to those seeking a private accompanist to help in theater auditions or for accompaniment in concerts. My schedule is fairly flexible and I am more than willing to provide my own transportation for rehearsing and the audition

If interested, please contact me for more information via email at alex at berk.com (Please do not Facebook me). For a sample of my piano proficiency please follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiH1XzMEpyE. Thank you.

Alexander R. Malsan
Pianist/Organist/Vocalist
alex at berk.com