[Capdist-auditions] Volunteers Needed for Haunt

Scott W Fields music59 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 21:21:27 EDT 2013

There will be a meeting for all interested persons to work on the 2013
Haunted House for the Schenectady Theater for Children at their studio
located at the Rotterdam Square Mall Campbell Road Rotterdam on Wednesday,
October 2, from 6:30 pm to 8 pm.

   We are looking for people to help build the haunt, and to populate it
with ghosts for the last 2 weekends of October. We need volunteers to
assist with building the maze. set dressing, lighting, props, special
effects, costumes and makeup. Also, actors of all ages, from 8 to 108, are
needed to help haunt our happy home.. We are also looking for  people to
help backstage and front of house on the performance dates. All positions
are strictly voluntary, as this is our annual fund-raiser. Any and all
inquires should be addressed to Scott R. Payne 518-355-3283 or email him at
merdwin at gmail.com.

  The Haunt is "kid friendly" in the afternoons on Saturdays and Sundays,
and "Very Scary" on Friday and Saturday evenings. This year's theme is
ghosts and illusions with a very Gothic atmosphere. Thank You for your
interest!!

--
*Scott W Fields
***