[Capdist-auditions] Hubbard Hall Summer Shakespeare Auditions

Deb Foster debfoster at hubbardhall.org
Fri Apr 4 11:30:30 EDT 2014

*Hubbard Hall Auditions - Romeo and Juliet - Saturday, April 26, at 1 pm.*

Date: April 26, 2014, 1 pm
Location: Freight Depot Theater, Hubbard Hall, 25 E Main St, Cambridge, NY
12816

Auditions for* Romeo and Juliet*, beginning rehearsals June 23, for a run
July 17-27, with director David Andrew Snyder. Please make an appointment
at 518-677-2495.

Please come prepared with:

a 10- to 16-line monologue from *Romeo and Juliet*,
16 bars of a song (a capella)
a resume and
photo if possible (a professional head shot is not required.)

In keeping with Hubbard Hall's mission to combine professionals, seasoned
amateurs, students and novices in its productions, everyone who has a
strong desire to perform is invited to audition. *We conduct auditions in a
group. Please be on time and expect to stay two hours.* Call backs may
occur afterwards.

* A call to TCHH's producer, Benjie White (518-677-2495 <%28518-677-2495>),
to let us know you are coming, is required.*

Those people interested in working behind the scenes in a technical
capacity are also urged to call.

If you are unable to attend this audition dates and you would like to be
considered for casting, please call 518-677-2495 to let us know of your
interest and experience and we may be able to schedule an alternative date.

--
Debra Foster
defoster at hubbardhall.org

Marketing Director