[Capdist-auditions] Summer Registration for Young Actors Guild Fee Required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:57:20 EDT 2014

Registration is open for our Summer 2014 Acting Camps!

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region is entering our 25th year, teaching the performing arts to students ages 6-18. The Young Actors Guild's mission is to provide a safe, supportive, and non-competitive environment in which, through participation in theater arts, young people can develop strong self-esteem, self-confidence, and valuable life skills. Students in our 5 week program receive classes in acting, singing, movement, and dance and perform in one or more professionally done productions.  We also have two one week programs, one in June and one in August!
YAG.UNION.RPI.EDU

Our 2014 Summer Main Stage Productions will be:

[cid:image011.png at 01CF41E2.30E397F0]   and     [https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGBffb5-p-9uA5aQn_tVXEpTAavbDmP57CsIxRyzu8FBNQg16qq5GlfXkd]

Here are a couple of pictures of last year’s summer productions!

[cid:image005.png at 01CF3A0B.23A6D0E0]                   [cid:image006.png at 01CF3A0B.23A6D0E0]

FIDDLER ON THE ROOF, SUMMER 2013                                                                            EVERYTHING ABOUT SCHOOL ALMOST!  SUMMER 2013

Like us on Facebook! Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region