[Capdist-auditions] POINT OF VIEW PLAYERS seeking one male actor

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Fri Apr 11 14:26:29 EDT 2014

POINT OF VIEW PLAYERS is putting on the production of "Bermuda
Avenue Triangle", an hysterical, risqué , lovable comedy and is seeking one male for a medium, funny role.  Ages 20's - 60's,

Rehearsals are Tues, Wed, Thursdays in April and same in May, maybe stick in a couple of Friday nites when necessary.

Show times are:  July 17, 18 and 19 at 8 pm at the Albany Elk's Lodge.  Tech week starts 7/14-7/16.

This show is a lot of fun and we have a wonderful cast.  We are just missing one male actor to make it complete!  Come join us and be part of this unforgettable , very funny "love triangle" story.

Contact Iris at 366-6545 or via email.

Iris Singer, Director
Point of View Players