[Capdist-auditions] NSCP CALL FOR DIRECTORS - DEADLINE EXTENDED

David Rossi drossi20 at aol.com
Mon Apr 14 16:11:03 EDT 2014

DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 25

Not So Common Players

Call for Directors, Musical Directors, Producers, and Production Staff

For 2015 Season

Clifton Park:  Not So Common Players (NSCP) calls for directors, musical directors, producers, and production staff for the 2014 Season.  The productions, sponsored by the Town of Clifton Park, are FREE theatre.  Performances are April/May, July (on the Clifton Common), and October/November.  Submissions accepted through April 15th 2014.

NSCP’s first production was in June 2001…You’re Gonna Love Tomorrow…and has proven true for the group, now in its 13th season.  Other shows include Little Shop of Horrors, Into The Woods, Wizard Of Oz, The Spitfire Grill, Godspell, Cinderella, Oliver! Anyone Can Whistle, Cinderella, Man of La Mancha, and our 2nd NSCKids production Annie, Jr.

In 2014 NSCP presents:  A…My Name Will Always Be Alice (April), State Fair (July), NSCKids G2K Oklahoma! (July) and Chess (October).

Check out the website for more information.  www.notsocommonplayers.org

Interested Directors, Musical Directors, Producers, and Production Staff should mail a resume and show submission requests to:

Not So Common Players, P.O. Box 296, Clifton Park, NY 12065, Attention:  Pat O’Donnell.  Fax: 383-5088; email: patodonnell at cliftonpark.org.

Deadline for submissions is April 25th 2014. (EXTENDED)

NSCP will present 3 musical theatre productions and possibly 1 play and 1staged reading in 2014.

NSCP encourages members of the community to get involved in musical theatre, drama, and staged readings.  We seek to provide growth and learning experiences for all with each production and to promote enthusiasm for theatre throughout the community.

For additional information:  Pat O’Donnell at 371-6681.