[Capdist-auditions] FW: Music Director Needed

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed Apr 16 13:29:50 EDT 2014

 Music Director Wanted (Troy, NY)
The Young Actors Guild is seeking a Music Director for our Summer production of "The Addams Family" We are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Music Director who enjoys and has experience working with children ages 12 - 18. Proficient piano preferred. Candidate should have a degree in Music. Rehearsals take place on weekday afternoons, beginning July 7  and running through August 7,8,9  show dates.
Please send resume and cover letter to YAG at rpi.edu<mailto:YAG at rpi.edu>.