[Capdist-auditions] Actors Needed for Short Film

Matthew Bendon mvbendon90 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 22:36:38 EDT 2014

Wanted:

Actors for a small local short film about a young bartender named Ezra. The film takes a look at race relations in the modern age. While we have no question made several great strides, it can still be a touchy subject where sometimes even the best intentions can yield a negative result.

The roles I am looking to cast are as follows:

Ezra: White Male. Mid 20s. Works as a bartender in a small city. Nice, friendly man, generous.

Chris: Black Male. Mid 20s. Friend and coworker of Ezra. Very outgoing, charming, and funny.

Ray: White Male. Upper 20s. Works with Ezra and Chris. Not great friends with either of them. Cocky, can be somewhat of a jerk.

Dominique. Black Female. Mid 20s. Works with Ezra as well. Very beautiful of aware of the fact. Despite all that, still very down to earth and friendly.

If you are interested please send a headshot, along with your resume and a link to your reel if possible.