[Capdist-auditions] Please post this

Monarch Films, Inc. monarchfilms at aol.com
Mon Aug 11 09:49:00 EDT 2014

Can you post this highlighted in bold below on your next audition notice.

HRC Showcase Theatre anEquity-approved company based in Hudson, New York, is casting our twenty-fourthseason of staged readings.  We will beproducing five original plays between October, 2014 and May, 2015.  We are seeking actors of all ages and types,Equity as well as non-Equity, offering a small honorarium.  We are in particular need of an experiencedmale age 25 to 30 years of age for a demanding role in our first production ofthe season. Rehearsals are held on the day of the reading, which is a Saturday.

Please send pictures/resumésto hrcshowcasetheatre at gmail.com.

Thank you.

Arthur Skopinsky