[Capdist-auditions] Coach House Players Auditions for "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change"

Rachel Davis racheldavis12498 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 13:06:01 EDT 2014

The second-longest running off-Broadway musical of all time, I Love You,
You’re Perfect, Now Change is everything you have ever secretly thought
about dating, romance, marriage, lovers, husbands, wives and in-laws, but
were afraid to admit.

Despite the large number of characters, the show is typically done with a
comparatively small cast: the original Off-Broadway production uses a cast
of four. This CHP production will enlist a cast of six players.

Audition Details:

* When: September 8th, 10th & 11th at 7:00 pm
* Where: Coach House Theater, 12 Augusta Street, Kingston, NY

ALL ROLES ARE OPEN – No appointment necessary

Needed:

* Male Baritone (G2 - G#4)
* Male Baritone (G2 - Gb4)
* Male Tenor (B2 - G4)

* Female Soprano (with strong low range) (F#3 - Bb5)
* Female Mezzo-Soprano (Bb3 - Gb5)
* Female Mezzo-Soprano (Ab3 - G5)

Prepare: A Broadway-style song that demonstrates your range. Please bring a
recorded accompaniment track as a pianist may not be available all nights.

Show Details:

* Performance Dates: November 14th – 23rd, 2014
* Directed by Edward Kleinke
* Musical Direction by Rachel Davis
* Choreography by Kevin Archambault

Questions? Email Director Ed Kleinke: