[Capdist-auditions] Haunt Actor Auditions - Paid Position

Evil Dan psychicsideshow at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 14:03:19 EDT 2014

Liberty Ridge Farm's "Harvest Haunt" is entering its 15th season
providing the Capital Region’s biggest and best haunted attractions,
consisting of 5 separate haunted attractions.

Auditions dates Thurs 8/28 & Friday 9/5 from 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm

2014 haunt nights are slated for Oct 3, 4 - 10, 11, 12 - 17, 18, 24,
25 and Nov 1.
(Fridays and Saturdays in Oct, the Sunday before Columbus Day, and Nov 1st.)
Especially looking for actors that can commit to all 10 nights.

Actors from previous years as well as new blood are welcome to audition.

There are speaking and non-speaking roles to fill.

**Do you have the acting chops to be a memorable character?
**Do you have what it takes to lurk around in the darkness scaring people?
**Do you want a really fun job and GET PAID for it? Come for an
audition and see if you have what it takes!!!

Email: evildan at prodigy.net , with the audition date and time you can make it.

If you're REALLY good and can't make either date, contact me and we'll
try to make special arrangements.

Liberty Ridge Farm, 29 Bevis Rd, Schaghticoke, NY 12154 – Auditions
will be held in the big barn

www.libertyridgefarmny.com