[Capdist-auditions] Video Editor

talent at rkardas.com talent at rkardas.com
Tue Aug 19 21:14:43 EDT 2014

Correction made below, "of" added before character actors on line 1

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Video Editor
From: talent at rkardas.com
Date: 8/19/14 6:12 pm
To: capdist-auditions at dx.ayw.org

  Our organization creates business simulations for training.  Our simulations include digital three dimensional movement videos integrated with video clips of character actors.
 We are looking for local video editors who are fluent with Adobe After Effects, specifically regarding removing green screen, creating composite videos and converting video formats.  Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier and Flash, as well as the interaction between these programs in the Adobe Product Suite is a plus.
 This work will begin in September and the first phase must be completed by the end of the year.  We are flexible with regard to your time commitment during this period.  We want to create a relationship with local resources that are interested in providing long-term support for our video production work.
 Please respond to talent at rkardas.com