[Capdist-auditions] costume designer needed

Liberman, Ruth libermar at sunyacc.edu
Sat Aug 23 14:36:21 EDT 2014

Hello Capital auditions network,

My name is Ruth Liberman and I am the Director of the Theatre Program at
SUNY Adirondack (formerly Adirondack Community College).

I am in need of a costume designer for our fall production which is The
Game's Afoot by Ken Ludwig.  It is set in the 1930's with that elegant
panache.

So I am hoping to find someone who can work in the Glens falls NY and
design for period clothing.  Yes, we pay, negotiable upon what work will be
done.

Please contact, Ruth Liberman, SUNY Adirondack Theatre, 518 832 7620 or
libermar at sunyacc.edu.

Thank you for considering this posting.