[Capdist-auditions] camera and sound person

Shaikh Niass shaikhniass at ymail.com
Sat Aug 23 15:18:06 EDT 2014

l'm looking for a camera and sound person for my tv show the rise above.

This is a story of a group of friends who all have the same goal: to make it big. Though they all come from different backgrounds and families they choose to rise above all the doubts, struggles, and negativity that surround them in their daily lives to make our dreams become a reality. Now to introduce these aspiring talents: #1 José, he's the one in the group that keeps the peace between everyone. His dream is to become a TV /movie producer. Next is Lina, she's a sweetheart. She's always seeing the brighter side of everything.  Even though she and her mom are having a hard time, Mrs. Joyce is Lina's big supporter in her dreams.  Lina always had a beautiful voice and that is why she wants to be the next Beyoncé.  Then there is Brian.  He's kind of a hot head, but boy can he rap.  He thinks he's the next Biggy or Jay-Z.  Then there is John.  He is a rich boy from California.  His father is some big-shot billionaire who feels John should be a lawyer or
 doctor.  John, however, wants to be an actor /model.  Then we have Sophie, who is a talented pianist and one hell of a singer.  She is a cool, laid-back, go with the flow type of girl who is dating Gabe, a guitarist/singer.  Let's not forget Erica, another rapper.  She's like Left-Eye from TLC.  We have Tess, an aspiring actress; Mike, a singer; Jay a singer and dancer; and the lovely trio girl group Second Nature.  Now these girls can sing.  Trish has that R&B style to her; Courtney who brings the sexy Latin vibe to the group; and Brie.  She may be skinny white girl, but she shuts it down on the dance floor.  All three girls can really sing.  And the leader of the group Victor. His dream is to become the next Tyler Perry.

if interested please call 518-300-5045 thanks