[Capdist-auditions] Mopco High School troupe auditions (Tuition)

Michael Burns michaelburns57 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:17:00 EST 2014

Mopco is forming a second youth troupe! Auditions for high school aged students for a tuition based program that will include public performances.  Tuition assistance will be available for talented students who need it.

Auditions:

WHERE: 309 Union Street, Schenectady
WHEN:  Thursday night Dec. 18 at 6:30 PM

Mopco improviser Kendle Butterworth will lead the troupe. Kendle is a teacher and actress who has improvised in several states, and has spent several summers teaching in Texas at Camp Shakespeare at Winedale, a residential program for middle and high school students.

The spring semester will run January 11th-May 24th. Four public performances in the spring semester. Tuition for the semester is $250. (Again, tuition assistance is available for talented youths from income-qualified families.) For more information, please email Kendle Butterworth, kendlewade at gmail.com or info at mopco.org .

Why are we auditioning again? We had excellent response to our Youth Troupe auditions, and are forming a group for 11-13 year olds, AND
had great response from high school aged students, but we have a few more slots to fill in that age range.  SO, students ages 14-18 who want to learn improv should be here Thursday night!

Michael Burns
michaelburns57 at gmail.com
(518)248-7430