[Capdist-auditions] Helderberg theater festivial 2014

ohwowed at aol.com ohwowed at aol.com
Mon Feb 17 21:06:29 EST 2014

general interest meeting for the 2014 helderberg theater festival will be held Tuesday march 4th at 137 state st in Schenectady NY at 7pm  the fest dates this year are  July 18,19,20,25,26,27,at Indian ladder farms and our gala fundraiser august 2nd once again at the proctors gallery Steve Suraino who will be mentoring the three student directors for the children play Tony Polone will be directing the Shakespeare show no shows have been decided yet there are many production aspects to be filled and as a extra bonus we will be taking part in a Renaissance fair at the farm it was a really great fest last year and i invite all of you to take part ill be having a general interest meeting we are looking for

producers
costumes designers
props person
set designers