[Capdist-auditions] Colonial Little Theatre in Johnstown, NY

lisacleavw at aol.com lisacleavw at aol.com
Tue Feb 18 14:27:22 EST 2014

I am curretly directing Return Engagements by Bernard Slade at Colonial Little Theatre in Johnstown.

 I am seeking a male to play the role of Joe Bristol. I have lost 2 actors to this role due to work obligations.
Show dates are April 24-27 and May 2-4. Currently rehearsals on are Wed evenings ast 7pm. Will be adding another weeknight in March (probably Mondays), and Sunday evenings 6-8pm  in April. Interested? Lisa Pfeiffer518-705-3005