[Capdist-auditions] Call for Extras- RPI Student Film

Emily Kosmaczewski kosmae at rpi.edu
Tue Feb 25 12:55:04 EST 2014

Hello! My name is Emily Kosmaczewski, and I'm a student at RPI. This spring
I am working on a movie and am seeking your help!

I am currently filming a movie, "The Party", and am looking for some
extras. The first day of filming with extras will be on March 4th at 4:30
pm. If you can make that date or are interested in being an extra in other
scenes that will be filmed after spring break then please contact me asap!
Email me at kosmaczewski9 at gmail.com or contact me at (570)762-5108!

In "The Party", an aspiring artist, Rose, is struggling to discover her
path but searches for it in all the wrong ways. After meeting a guy that
changes her life, it is unclear where exactly Rose expects to end up; in
his arms, or at the bottom of a bottle.

*PRODUCTION ROLES:*

If you are interested in helping out in other ways, I would be more than
happy to have your help! Everyone knows it takes more than actors and a
director to make a film, and there are many positions available for tech
and production.

To apply please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/WwLFUs

This film will be shown as part of a public screening at RPI, and may be
submitted to festivals and competitions. This is a great opportunity to
expand your portfolio and as actor and to gain behind the scenes experience
on a film set.

-Emily Kosmaczewski

P.S. I've attached the script. We will be filming Scenes 6 and 14 on the
4th!