[Capdist-auditions] Call for Actors/Production Crew - RPI Student Film

Emily Kosmaczewski kosmaczewski9 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:38:26 EST 2014

Hello! My name is Emily Kosmaczewski, and I'm a student at RPI. This spring
I am working on a movie and am seeking your help!

In "The Party", an aspiring artist, Rose, is struggling to discover her
path but searches for it in all the wrong ways. After meeting a guy that
changes her life, it is unclear where exactly Rose expects to end up; in
his arms, or at the bottom of a bottle.

*ACTORS:*

There are three speaking roles (2M 1F), with one lead role (F) who will be
on camera for the majority of the film. There will be parts available for
featured extras, and also background extras. Production is scheduled to
take place over five days of filming, spread out in the months of February
and March.

Auditions will be held on the RPI Campus from 10-4 on Saturday February 8th.
If you absolutely cannot make this date and time, please e-mail me and we
can try to make other arrangements.

Available parts: (listed age reflects character age, not actor age)

If you would like to audition, please fill out this form:
http://goo.gl/ns8GHn

and send your headshot and any relevant experience to:
kosmaczewski9 at gmail.com

*Rose: Female Lead...20's {5 days of filming}

*Brian: Male...20's {3 days of filming}

*Preston: Male...mid 20's {1 day of filming}

*PRODUCTION ROLES:*

If you are interested in helping out in other ways, I would be more than
happy to have your help! Everyone knows it takes more than actors and a
director to make a film, and there are many positions available for tech
and production.

To apply please fill out this form: http://goo.gl/WwLFUs

This film will be shown as part of a public screening at RPI, and may be
submitted to festivals and competitions. This is a great opportunity to
expand your portfolio and as actor and to gain behind the scenes experience
on a film set.

The most recent draft of the script can be viewed here: http://goo.gl/7jv3I3

Please contact kosmaczewski9 at gmail.com for more information