[Capdist-auditions] 518 Steamer No. Ten Idol 2014 Auditions! Please POST!!!!

michelle kittel rscgrad at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 13:32:53 EDT 2014

**CORRECTION TO REHEARSAL**

AUDITION:
Friday, July 18 sign-in at: 6:00 pm SHARP!
Mandatory REHEARSAL:
Monday, July 21 from 6 to 9:pm

*********************AUDITIONS***************************
****518 Steamer No. Ten TEEN IDOL***7/18/2014*******
**Steamer No. Ten Theatre  is holding AUDITIONS for its
518 Steamer No. Ten Idol 2014 Talent Show.
We are looking for a few stand-outs! Do you have what it takes?

When:
Friday, July 18 sign-in at: 6:00 pm SHARP!
For those cast there will be a mandatory rehearsal on Monday July 21 6-9
sharp.

Location:
Steamer No. Ten Theatre
500 Western Ave Albany, NY (across from  the Mobil Station and Dunkin'
Donuts & next to the APD)

Admin Fee:
Nominal entry fee of $7.00 per person! age 8-18

Questions? Can't make the audition but have a great act & are available for
the show?
email us for a private appt: Info at steamer10theatre.org

Show date:
7/25/2014 7:00-9:00 with awards to immediately follow! CALL WILL BE AT
5:00pm SHARP**

Come prepared to wow! Be ready to role as if it were the performance, in
costume, with props etc. You will have a few moments to set your piece. If
you have questions please emailinfo at steamer10theatre.org.

Details:

**Act must be under 4 minutes.
**If a song, have the sheet music in the correct key (no solo a'capella)
**Parent/Guardian must be present to sign off on permission slip
**MUST be available for 1 rehearsal week of show
**Looking for groups, magic, comedy bits, special skills, dance (tap, jazz,
lyrical, ballet, cultural)!

What's in it for you?
**Opportunity to be the 518 Steamer No.TEN IDOL for 2014!
**all contestants will receive a positive, professional feedback/
evaluation by an industry designed to help you develop your craft
** Certificate of participation!
**Meet new people!
**Learn about all of the opportunities to get involved in the performing
arts in the area!
**Have a great time!

--
Michelle Kittel, BS, RN, CCM