[Capdist-auditions] More MIDDLE SCHOOL EXTRAS needed! Friday July 11th, few morning hours

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:25:37 EDT 2014

Hello again, we are continuing production on the seventh chapter of How to
UnMake A Bully. Seeking boys and girls unique to the project for a group
gathering scene with *others of similar height and age (late elementary,
early high school also acceptable)*. Special effect and drone camera shots
will also take place.

WHEN: roughly 9:30AM-2:00PM Friday July 11th
WHAT: Non-speaking but poss. featured reaction and effects shots
WHERE: Off Erie Blvd, Schenectady

Fresh off the success of our recent *How to UnMake a Bully* movies being
shown at the *Madison Theater* in Albany for the foreseeable future, as
well as having been picked up by several web content distributors,
international school districts, organizations and festivals--including
endorsement by and partnership with Matthew McConaughey's* j.k. livin
foundation*, and changing the lives of children and the climates of
schools, we are making the seventh sequel.

Details available on request. Please send *headshot* and list any
experience.

*THIS IS ALSO CONSIDERED AN AUDITION* for your child's consideration for
future installments.

Please write to this address, no calls. Thank you!

Mike

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com