[Capdist-auditions] PAID POSITION - Advertising Sales Manager

MATTHEW T TEICHNER mschner1 at mac.com
Mon Jul 14 15:10:06 EDT 2014

NEW PROFESSIONAL THEATER COMPANY SEEKS ADVERTISING SALES MANAGER

***PAID POSITION***

DKAT Productions, Inc., the Capital Region’s newest and most unique theater company is looking for someone to sell ads for our playbills.  Our first, original production, “The Gringo Who Stole Christmas,” book by David Kalish, music by Alex Torres will be presented at Proctors in the GE Theater in Schenectady this December.  Salary is commission –based.  For more information and compensation details, please contact Matthew Teichner, Producing Artistic Director, at dkatproductions at yahoo.com or at mschner1 at mac.com.  You may also visit our website at www.dkatproductions.org which is currently under construction.

"The Gringo Who Stole Christmas" is a lively Latin take on the classic holiday tale A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens.  Containing toe-tappin' music by Alex Torres and his Latin Orchestra and a spirited book by David Kalish, this new musical comedy will take you and the whole family on a journey of self discovery and new found appreciation for cultural identity.  With beautiful staging and music that will have you dancing in the aisles this new musical comedy is sure to become a family tradition for years to come.  Don't miss out!  Come join us at Proctors Theater this December and experience a timeless story told from a slightly different point of view.

Matthew Teichner
Producing Artistic Director
DKAT Productions, Inc.

Sent from my iPad 4