[Capdist-auditions] Audition - Capital Teen Idol - (nominal fee)

Steamer No.10 Theatre info at steamer10theatre.org
Tue Jul 15 16:40:29 EDT 2014

*_Auditions_**_-- Capital Teen Idol_**
**July 18 at 6:pm sharp***

*_Performance_**
**July 25 at 7:pm*

This region abounds with creative talent that often goes unrecognized
and unrewarded.  We are looking for a few stand-outs!  Do you have what
it takes?  Come prepared to WOW! the judges as we search for the
*Capital Teen Idol* on Friday, July 25 at 7:pm (auditions July, 18 at
6:pm).  We are looking for groups -- music, theatre, dance -- or
individuals with talent.  Show us your magic show, comedy, special
skills, or dance routine.

Steamer No.10 Theatre will hold *Auditions* for the *Capital Teen Idol*
on Friday, July 18 at the Theatre -- 500 Western Avenue in Albany.
Sign-in starts at 6:pm sharp and we will run the auditions that evening
until everyone has had a chance to perform.  The nominal registration
fee is $7 which goes toward the cash prizes awarded at the event. The
mandatory rehearsal for all chosen contestants is Monday, July 21
running from 6:pm to 9:pm.

http://www.steamer10theatre.org/category/capital-teen-idol