[Capdist-auditions] CapDist (Casting Call Female Actors-Independent Film)

Alexander Bell bell.alexgreat at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 13:12:31 EDT 2014

CASTING CALL FOR SHORT PSYCHOLOGICAL-HORROR FILM

DELIRIUM
Short Film
GateLock Productions

No Pay, but Catering (Three-course) and limited travel compensation will be provided.
+ Screen Credit

Producers: Alex Bell, Chris Babadelis
Writer/Director: Alex Bell
Shoot: August 29-31 2014
Location: Johnstown, NY

Story is about a woman, under the strains of and extreme case of delirium, who believes her husband is trying to kill her.

SEEKING FEMALE ACTORS ONLY FOR:

[The Delusions, AKA “The Sisters”]
Female, 20-35, all ethnicities, Non-Union

These dark, eerie characters are the ones convincing the main character that her husband is trying to kill her.

We are ONLY accepting video auditions, which must comprise of a 1-2 minute dramatic/horror monologue. The monologue must be of a disturbing or unsettling nature. You must also include a different improvisational piece that is also dark, creepy, or just down right unsettling. This can be either an auditory, or visual piece, or both.

All submissions must be sent on or before Friday, August 1st.

In the past we have accepted both YouTube and Vimeo for viewing.

Please send all video auditions, resumes, headshots and inquiries to:
gatelockproduction at gmail.com