[Capdist-auditions] (no subject)

Hello Kevin thebellangerk62 at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 00:09:56 EDT 2014

*FEE REQUIRED*
Actors and Performers headshots show you at your very best!
                   We understand how important it is for your headshot to accurately but
                      attractively communicate your individuality and personality. Your
                      headshot is your calling card, and is what agents, clients and casting
                      directors see first..

                      Typically, a headshot session can be completed in our studio in a half
                      hour or so. Add another 45 minutes if you are planning to have an
                      on-set makeup artist.

                   Professional Headshot or portrait Session $65.00

                      To make an appointment, call us at 518-331-0245, or email
thebellangerk62 at aol.com   or visit   https://www.facebook.com/kevinbellangerproductions

                      Our commercial and theatrical actors headshot sessions are relaxed but
                      professional, and you can make your selections (time permitting) and or have your images mailed within
one week, edited minor re-touching is also included

                   •A relaxed photography session shot in high-resolution professional
                      digital in our studio, and outdoors as well (weather permitting)
•Weekday, evening, and weekend sessions available .same -day appointments
                      are often available
•We shoot up to three different looks (wardrobe changes)
•No fixed time limit or number of frames – we shoot until we are
                      confident we’ve created some great headshots for you; typically we
                      shoot around 50 frames, and most sessions last around 30 minutes. Again
                      though, we don’t have fixed “rules,” we shoot until we are confident
                      that we have a good selection of headshots for you.
•Before you leave the studio, you pick the three best images from each
“look” from your session (a total of nine images). We then burn you a CD

•Payment for your session is due after you select your images at the
                      end of the session; we accept cash, check, PayPal. Orders for major
                      retouching, prints, or digital media are payable at time of order.

                      Makeup and hair styling is not included. For women, we usually
                      recommend makeup; for men, makeup is rarely necessary. For our clients
                      who choose to have their makeup done, we suggest an in-studio makeup
                      artist who is familiar with the important differences between makeup
                      for a headshot and salon-type glamour or bridal makeup. The typical
                      cost is $50-60 for one application in the studio. If you want a makeup
                      artist at your session, please let us know when you make your
                      appointment so we can make the necessary arrangements.
*FEE REQUIRED*