[Capdist-auditions] Still time to register for one-week programs at YAG! fee required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Tue Jun 17 15:42:05 EDT 2014

[cid:image001.png at 01CF8A42.B09149E0]

Our Acting & Theatre Workshop will help participants to gain an understanding of the skills required to stage and perform in successful productions. The curriculum is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of the participants in the multi-faceted discipline of theatre arts including creative movement, mime, improvisation, and scene-work.

We are happy to announce that we will be holding 2 one-week acting workshops for ages 6 - 16 during the weeks listed below from 9am - 3pm, with pick-up and drop off between 8:30 - 9 am and 3- 4pm. We will do improvisation, acting games, music and other creative activities. For information e-mail YAG @rpi.edu.

The program will cost $230.00 for the week. The 4 day workshop in June will be $200.00. The programs will be held at the Playhouse on the RPI campus.

Cost of program is as follows:

* $50.00 nonrefundable registration fee due with registration

* $180.00 Balance due before the program begins

* TOTAL COST: - $230.00 - (June program cost will be $200.00 for 4 days)

Register today!  Registration forms available at Yag.union.rpi.edu