[Capdist-auditions] EXTRAS - Middle School Age/Height Boys and Girls - THURS June 26th Scotia NY

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 14:31:55 EDT 2014

WHEN: 4pm-onward Thurs June 26th
WHAT: Non-speaking but poss. featured Extras for Cafeteria scene,
antibullying movie
WHERE: Scotia NY (address follows booking)

Hello everyone, fresh off the success of our recent *How to UnMake a Bully*
movies being shown at the *Madison Theater* in Albany for the foreseeable
future, as well as having been picked up by several web content
distributors, international school districts, organizations and
festivals--including endorsement by and partnership with Matthew
McConaughey's* j.k. livin foundation*, and changing the lives of children
and the climates of schools, we are making the seventh sequel.

Details available on request. Please send *headshot* and list any
experience.

THIS IS ALSO CONSIDERED AN AUDITION for your child's consideration for
future installments.

Please write to this address, no calls. Thank you!

Mike

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
http://www.escapetheseries.com