[Capdist-auditions] POINT OF VIEW PLAYERS need 3 men and 1 woman

Singer, Iris (DOT) Iris.Singer at dot.ny.gov
Sat Mar 15 13:55:35 EDT 2014

Point of View Players is producing the comedy "Rumors" by Neil Simon. We have 4 females and 2 males already, so we are looking fo 1 female, ages 20-40's and 3 males, ages 20's to 40's for this delightful comedy

The production will be held July 11, 12 and 13 in Albany, NY - location will be discussed upon auditions.

Audition dates ar March 25 and 26 in Albany. Rehearsals will run from April to beginning of July.

Please call Iris at 518-366-6545 for more information

Iris Singer, Director

Point of View Players