[Capdist-auditions] Spend your Summer at The Cue! Tuition based programs

Suzie Dunn stargirl77 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 11:56:13 EDT 2014

Summer at The Cue is getting ready to heat up! Sign up now to ensure your
spot in one of our exciting programs. Tuition is $200 per week. Financial
assistance is available.

Email us to reserve your spot: TheCueTheatre at gmail.com
More information is available on our website: TheCueTheatre.org
and on the attached flyer, including audition information for our summer
shows: La Cage aux Folles and Seussical!

*Cue-TV; **July 7 - 11; Ages 8 and up: *Have you ever wondered what it was
like to act on film? Want to learn how to edit and make a music video? In
this weeklong session, students will learn how to write for film, learn the
nuances of acting for the camera. create a scene and "storyboard" a music
video in which they will star. Each student will perform in the
end-of-session showcase and host a private screening for family and
friends. Students will receive a copy of the DVD.

*Triple Threat; **July 14 - 18; Ages 5 and up: *Do you want to be a Triple
Threat? That's someone who can Act, Sing and Dance. Work with professionals
throughout the week on acting technique, singing and dance. Students will
work together to create scenes and learn broadways songs and stage
choreography.  Student will perform in the end-of-week showcase.

*Triple Threat TEEN; **July 21 - 25; Ages 12 and up: *Are you getting ready
for a big audition? Are you an experienced teen actor trying to hone your
craft? Do you love to sing and dance? This is the class for you! Each
student will work on a monologue and a vocal audition piece. We will also
stage several group scenes written by the students. All of this will be
performed in a closing showcase. This program is perfect for teens with
stage experience and those wanting to try something new!

*Be a Star; **August 4 - 8; Ages 5 - 9: *Introduces children to basic stage
technique using creative dramatics, music and movement. Through positive
reinforcement, children learn to respect others' work, create scenes as an
ensemble and work with a musical director and a choreographer. This program
helps build self-confidence and communication and collaboration skills
among younger students. Students will perform in an end-of-week showcase.

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*
PO Box 113
Slingerlands, NY 12159
(518) 573-6683