[Capdist-auditions] Bassist and Drummer Needed

Steve Grogan wcman1976 at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 20:35:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

In about a month I will be recording a MOSTLY acoustic CD. It will be 8 tracks long. For 3 of these, I want to have a full band. My time is rather limited but, due to the wonderful world of technology, I can send you the tracks to practice with. Then we will practice once or twice in person to make sure I like what you come up with. After that, we head into the studio and you can record your part. Or if we get tight enough, maybe we could record live. Who knows?

If interested, drop me a line to get the link to some tunes. Also, I am willing to compensate people for this.

Steve Grogan