[Capdist-auditions] Summer theater programs, tuition based

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Mon May 12 08:45:59 EDT 2014

Summer at The Cue is getting ready to heat up!

Sign up now to ensure your spot in one of our exciting programs. All
classes run 9am-3pm. Before and aftercare is available for an additional
cost. Tuition is $200 per week. Financial assistance is available.

Email us to reserve your spot: TheCueTheatre at gmail.com

Paid summer internships are available for ages 18+. Email us if you're
interested!

More information is available on our website: TheCueTheatre.org
and on the attached flyer, including audition information for our summer
shows: La Cage aux Folles and Seussical, the Musical!

*Cue-TV **July 7 – 11, 9am-3pm; Ages 8 and up*

Have you ever wondered what it was like to act on film? Want to learn how
to edit and make a music video? In this weeklong session, students will
learn how to write for film, learn the nuances of acting for the camera. Create
a scene and “storyboard” a music video in which they will star. Each
student will perform in the end-of-session showcase and host a private
screening for family and friends. Students will receive a copy of the DVD.

*Triple Threat **July 14 – 18, 9am-3pm; Ages 5 and up*

Do you want to be a Triple Threat? That’s someone who can Act, Sing and
Dance. Work with professionals throughout the week on acting technique,
singing and dance. Students will work together to create scenes and learn
broadways songs and stage choreography.  Student will perform in the
end-of-week showcase.

*Triple Threat TEEN **July 21 – 25, 9am-3pm; Ages 12 and up*

Are you getting ready for a big audition? Are you an experienced teen actor
trying to hone your craft? Do you love to sing and dance? This is the class
for you! Each student will work on a monologue and a vocal audition piece.
We will also stage several group scenes written by the students. All of
this will be performed in a closing showcase. This program is perfect for
teens with stage experience and those wanting to try something new!

*Be a Star **August 4 – 8, 9am-3pm; Ages 5 – 9*

Introduces children to basic stage technique using creative dramatics,
music and movement. Through positive reinforcement, children learn to
respect others’ work, create scenes as an ensemble and work with a musical
director and a choreographer. This program helps build self-confidence and
communication and collaboration skills among younger students. Students
will perform in an end-of-week showcase.

*The Cue Theatre, Inc.*
PO Box 113
Slingerlands, NY 12159
(518) 573-6683