[Capdist-auditions] Summer Dance & Theatre at CAPA! (Fee Required)

Shanna Becker shbeckr at gmail.com
Sat May 17 09:22:29 EDT 2014

CAPA, The Canajoharie Academy of Performing Arts welcomes you to our studio
home for 5 glorious weeks of dance and theatre classes! Classes begin the
week of July 7, 2014.

Open to ages 8 to Adult, with $5.00 drop in classes in Broadway Tap,
Ballet, Jazz, Acro/Tumbling, Hip-Hop & Street, Modern, Bellydance Fitness
and more! Or, choose our MVDT option and take part in our summer
performance (including costuming, unlimited classes and a commemorative
MVDT t-shirt)!

Our summer show is "Ever After," a dark fairytale based on the music of
Mariana's Trench, filled with colorful characters. Performance date is
Tuesday, August 12. A portion of the proceeds from this performance will be
donated to charity.

Whether you're a visiting college student, a dedicated dance or theatre
performer, or looking for a low commitment way to get in shape or just have
a fun performing arts experience, this program is for you! We have
something for everyone regardless of age or experience/fitness level.

For more information, visit www.thecapa.com and click on our Summer Classes
link! Classes are located at CAPA in Canajoharie NY (exit 29 NYS thruway).
See you there!