[Capdist-auditions] Auditions for La Cage & Seussical at The Cue Theatre (Tuition based program)

Cue Theatre thecuetheatre at gmail.com
Tue May 20 09:45:10 EDT 2014

The Cue Theatre invites students, ages 8 and up, to audition for our summer
productions of *Seussical the Musical* (ages 8-18) and *La Cage Aux
Folles*(high school and college aged).

*When: May 27 & 29, 4:30 - 6:30 pm*
*Where*: 1499 New Scotland Road, Slingerlands
*Production dates:*

​*Seussical - August 14, 15, 16 & 17*

*La Cage - August  1 & 2*

Please prepare 16 bars from a Broadway musical (other than the one for
which you are auditioning). Bring your own sheet music and be prepared to
read from sides. There will be a brief dance audition for those auditioning
for Seussical. Come prepared to dance. Rehearsals will take place Tues, Wed
& Thursday evenings as needed. Seussical rehearses 5-7:30pm

La Cage rehearses 7-9:30pm

Never auditioned and don’t have music?

COME ANYWAY!
(our musical director will voice test you)

*This is a tuition-based program*
*Financial Assistance is available!*

*We are always looking to include students who are interested in the tech
side of theatre. Maybe you want to learn how to run lights? Perhaps you are
interested in costume design? We welcome all students to come and be a part
of live theater!*

*Questions? *
*Email* (thecuetheatre at gmail.com)
*Call* 518-573-6683