[Capdist-auditions] Theres still time to register for YAG summer camps! Fee required

D'Amico, Mary Allison damicm at rpi.edu
Wed May 21 09:17:31 EDT 2014

There is still time to register for our One Week Vacation Show Camps for ages 6 - 14!
GO TO YAG.UNION.RPI.EDU!
Young Actors Guild is excited to announce that we will once again be holding two summer one-week vacation programs. The Young Actors Guild will be holding week long vacation workshops this summer.  Week 1 will be June 30 - July 3, Monday - Thursday from 9am to 3pm, and the other will be August 11 - 15 Monday - Friday from 9am to 3pm. . Extended care from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, for week 1 and 8:30 - 5:00 pm for the week in August.
For more information and registration forms, please go to yag.union.rpi.edu.

Registration is also open for our Summer 2014  5 week Acting Camp!

The Young Actors Guild of the Capital Region is entering our 25th year, teaching the performing arts to students ages 6-18. The Young Actors Guild's mission is to provide a safe, supportive, and non-competitive environment in which, through participation in theater arts, young people can develop strong self-esteem, self-confidence, and valuable life skills. Students in our 5 week program receive classes in acting, singing, movement, and dance and perform in one or more professionally done productions.

Our 2014 Summer Main Stage Productions for our 5 week program will be:

[cid:image011.png at 01CF41E2.30E397F0]   and     [https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGBffb5-p-9uA5aQn_tVXEpTAavbDmP57CsIxRyzu8FBNQg16qq5GlfXkd]

For further information and registration forms please  GO TO YAG.UNION.RPI.EDU!