[Capdist-auditions] Need Lead actress in Web series scene shooting in the next month

The Media Zone mediazone95 at gmail.com
Sun May 25 03:44:50 EDT 2014

Hi We have a scene for our WEB SERIES MONSTER OF THE WEEK that we have to
shoot in the next month.

We need a girl next door type age 21- 30. We will consider 18-21 but you
will have to be ok with the bra portion. You will be sent the entire scene
sketched out in storyboard form,.

The scene involves a woman who hears a noise in her attic and goes up to
investigate. She finds a body in a closet up there and then sees the female
vampire. The vampire hypnotizes the woman, unbuttons her shirt and then
bites her neck.

You would have to be ok with appearing in a bra in part of the scene. Most
of the parts in the series have been unpaid but we will have some pay for
this part. It's a pretty big scene in the opening of an episode. Should
take about 2-3 hours to shoot. Shooting at our Media Zone location in
Colonie near Albany NY.

email: mediazone95 at gmail.com