[Capdist-auditions] Improv Workshop(Fee Required)

Gary Arzberger garyarzberger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:11:14 EST 2014

To those interested in learning more about improv come check out my next
workshop at the Albany Barn.
www.albanybarn.org

Included is the opportunity to be part of an improv team focused on movie
making, commercials and live performances.

Begins this Thursday, November 6th, 6:30 - 9:30pm. (Three Thursdays total,
$75)

*Two ways to register*:

     Via the Albany Barn website, click here Improv Workshop
<http://www.albanybarn.org/event/improv-workshop-gary-arzberger/?instance_id=6597>
 (More info. here)

                                             or

     Directly with me, call 518 788 8237 or email garyarzberger at gmail.com

Thank you,
Gary
Gary Arzberger
Producer/Director/Actor
518 788 8237

*Questions or discussion? Give me a shout!*