[Capdist-auditions] Adult Supporting Roles for "How to UnMake A Bully" series

Mike enzineph at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 15:22:48 EST 2014

Hello everyone, we are seeking some specific roles and one general role.
The specific roles will have to resemble certain other actors onscreen.

PLEASE SUBMIT HEAD SHOTS, and also any recent experience. No phone-calls.
Depending on response, we may only be able to reply to those we're
considering, but we try to reply to all.

1) FEMALE - 20s - Brown hair, Excited to start a new job, but the interview
hits a bad snag.

2) MALE/FEMALE - 30s-40s-50s - Interviewer for Job

3) FEMALE - 30s-40s-50s - No-nonsense teacher making decisions about
student futures

There is no schedule yet, the scenes are one page each. We can work around
many schedules.
Ideally we will complete shooting by year's end, but going into the
following year by a couple months is all right too if we find a great match.

Thank you!
Mike

http://dontwaitproject.org/unmake-a-bully.html
Character Education/Antibullying Media in Schools

Multiple Telly Award Winner
Voted Area's Best Filmmaker by Readers' Polls:
Times Union 2008-2009-2010
Metroland 2009-2010-2011-2012-2013-2014

eScape Complete Series NOW PLAYING on-- batteryPOP!
AS WELL AS the How to UnMake A Bully series!
http://www.escapetheseries.com
http://www.batterypop.com/shows/how-to-unmake-a-bully

MovieQuest & Cucumber Alley Lighting Rentals
http://www.cucumberalley.com