[Capdist-auditions] Irving Berlin's America Seeking Teen Male

ahiggs14 ahiggs14 at elmira.edu
Sat Nov 29 21:29:32 EST 2014

Tri-City Stage's Production of Irving Berlin's America is seeking a teen
male to complete their cast.  Teen must have terrific vocal ability and
dance skills (including a Tap scene).  This is a two person show (the teen
male and Irving Berlin) so we are looking for someone who has a stringent
work ethic and is willing to be dedicated to the project.  Rehearsals begin
January 3rd, and the show runs January 23 to 25.  The production team is
comprised of Andrew Higgs (Director) and Elizabeth Hopkins (Music
Director), we will also be working directly with author Chip Deffaa in
producing this stellar musical production.

Email tricitystage at yahoo.com with interest, please include a headshot and
resume for the production teams consideration.  ONLY serious submissions.