[Capdist-auditions] LOOKING FOR Vocalists for Christmas Cabaret

Marisa Henry fundtheartz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 08:20:22 EDT 2014

A Mount Ida Christmas is a Christmas cabaret fundraiser to raise money to
repair the Mt.Ida Preservation Hall in Troy NY to its past glory so that it
can provide valuable programs to the Ida Hill Community. We are looking for
vocalists of all ages that might be interested in performing in our first
Christmas cabaret. You have a choice of sending us a demo or reel or
scheduling an audition with us. Please submit your information to
Fundtheartz at gmail.com. we look forward to working with you to create a
happy holiday experience. This is no pay.