[Capdist-auditions] Directors wanted

Spotlight Players spotlightplayersny at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 09:31:26 EDT 2014

Friends!  We're looking for submissions for the following:

1) Tabled Readings - They've been a great success so far and we want to do it again! Please let us know if you're interested in directing a tabled reading at the East Greenbush Library any weekend from January - April, 2015. You pick the family-friendly show and your cast and then we will do the rest!  Please email spotlightplayersny at gmail.com for more information!

2) Full Production show for 2015 - We're looking for a director for a full-production musical in 2015. If you have an idea and want to direct, please submit it to us at spotlightplayersny at gmail.com.