[Capdist-auditions] Ten year old girl actress needed for Greenbuild vdeo

John Holser digitalfilmfarm at mac.com
Sun Oct 12 10:16:15 EDT 2014

Magic Wig Productions is creating a video to be shown at the Greenbuild International Conference & Expo.

We are looking for a ten year old girl for an on-camera part. We will consider girls nine to twelve years old for the part of the ten year old.

The casting call will be held at The Desmond Hotel, 660 Albany Shaker Rd, Albany, NY 12211.

Monday, October 13th — 6pm – 9pm

Tuesday, October 14th — 3pm – 9pm

If chosen for the video you’ll be required to shoot at 2pm – 7 pm,  Thursday October 16th.

This is a paid part at $250. I parent or guardian will be required to be present for casting and shooting in the Albany area. Location to be determined.

Get more info here.
http://digitalfilmfarmworkshops.com/magicwig-casting-call/

Thank You
John Holser