[Capdist-auditions] Reminder: Call for Musical Director and Choreographer

Jeremy Feldman jeremy.feldman5 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 11:40:58 EDT 2014

Greetings,

This is a reminder that the RPI Players is still looking for a musical
director and choreographer for our spring musical, *Dirty Rotten
Scoundrels* directed
by Norman Eick.

If you are interested in either position please refer to the original call
below for specifics and contact the RPI Players Executive Committee at
players at union.rpi.edu.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about the roles.

Best wishes,

Jeremy Feldman
President, RPI Players 85th Season

-------

The RPI Players is currently seeking a musical director and a choreographer
for our spring musical, *Dirty Rotten Scoundrels*, directed by Norman Eick
with performances on May 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 7th, 8th and 9th.

The musical director will be responsible for teaching the music to the
cast, helping them develop their parts, and conducting the pit orchestra
for all six shows.

The choreographer will be responsible for creating and teaching
choreography for the dancing musical numbers.

Both individuals will work closely with both the director and cast.

If you are interested in either position, please contact the Players
Executive Committee at players at union.rpi.edu. This call is open to both
students and community members and will end at 5 PM on October 31st, 2014.