[Capdist-auditions] LAST CALL for Employment with the Polar Express-Saratoga Train Station

Rmzthartman at aol.com Rmzthartman at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 21:44:18 EDT 2014

Hello Again Everyone,

* * * * * * * * * * PLEASE  RE-DISTRIBUTE/FORWARD AS YOU DID WITH THE 1st
NOTICE * * * * * * *  * * *

For any of you that went to the train station for the Casting  Call/Job
Fail on Saturday, Oct 18 and/or Sunday, Oct 19th I sincerely apologize  for any
inconvenience!!  The Coordinator has advised me that there were a  string
of unexpected train/railroad events that occurred throughout the weekend  and
he could not be at the station taking applications as originally
advertised.

The train has not yet left the station.  So, if  you haven't already, there
is still time to apply for a  position with the Polar Express train event.
This employment opportunity  is not just for ages 15 and up....it is GREAT
seasonal  employment for adults too!!  But hurry - the time to  ACT is NOW!!

Even though there are no Job Fair dates left, applications are  still being
accepted right at the train station located at 26 Station  Lane, Saratoga
Springs, NY thru November!  The Ticket Window, where  applications are
available, is open Thursdays thru Mondays from 9:00 am to 4:00  pm (closed
Tuesdays & Wednesdays).  Or you may print off the attached  application, fill it
out, and bring the original (with proper ID) to the Ticket  Window.  If you
did not get and/or cannot access the application, please  let me know and I
will re-send it.

Don't delay....it can take up to several weeks for the hiring process to be
 complete!!

The Polar Express still needs to hire lots of staff  to make this a great
event!  As you have done for me in the past, please  forward this email on to
the same people/groups(s), AND anyone additionally you  think may be
interested!!

Any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,
Melanie Hartman
(email) _rmzthartman at aol.com_ (mailto:rmzthartman at aol.com)
(cell) 518-848-1604