[Capdist-auditions] "Shrek the musical" Pit musician spots

Josh Powell joshpowell2997 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 23:38:00 EDT 2014

Hi all, so we are looking for high school aged musicians to play in the pit for "Shrek the Musical" at Schenectady Light Opera Company. The musicians are required to be at least at a NYSSMA level 5 and we are seeking students skilled in the cello, guitar, French horn, violin, flute, and clarinet. Rehearsal and show dates are Nov. 30 Rehearsal (6:00-930)
Dec. 1 Rehearsal (6:30-9:30)
Dec. 2 Off
Dec. 3 Rehearsal (7:00 call-8:00 Run)
Dec. 4 First preview (7:00 call-8:00 run)
Dec. 5 Opening Night(7:00 call-8:00 run)
Dec. 6 Show (7:00 call-8:00 run)
Dec. 7 Show (1:00 call-2:00 run)
Dec. 11 Show (7:00 call-8:00 run)
Dec. 12 Show (7:00 call-8:00 run)
Dec. 13 Show (7:00 call-8:00 run)
Dec. 14 Show (1:00 call-2:00 run)
If you or somebody that you know is interested and can make it to all of these dates, please contact Brandon Jones at ummrow at yahoo.com. This would be a great experience for those planning to go into the performing field and will look great when you put it on your resume, so don't miss out!