[Capdist-auditions] Broadway Workshop Series - College Prep- Fee Required

Lindsay Dashew broadwayboundcamp at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 4 22:56:17 EDT 2014

Broadway Bound Performing Arts
Academy is pleased to present the second class in our Broadway Workshops
series…..

College
Audition Prep
Are you interested in auditioning for
Musical Theatre or Acting in college? Want to know what the top programs are
REALLY looking for? Questions on what to prepare or how to dress? Then this
workshop is for you!!!

When:Monday October 13th, 2014     1:30-4pm
                                    (time
could be altered slightly depending on enrollment.  Will notify 1 week prior to workshop)
Who:Students grades 10 and up
What:An opportunity for serious students to find
out what it takes to get accepted into a BFA Acting or Musical Theatre program.
Students will have the opportunity to perform for our professional panel, as
well as get answers to all of their questions!
Cost:   $50           $20 parent observer    ($10
discount for all current Broadway Bound students)
What to prepare:All students should prepare TWO contrasting
32 bar songs, OR a brief monologue. Please bring music clearly marked for the
accompanist. No a cappella singing, please. Students should also dress as they
would for an audition, as the panel will give tips on personal presentation!
Where:Broadway Bound Performing Arts Academy
               785 Delaware  Ave. Delmar, NY  Upper Level

Workshop flyer and Registration form are attached to this email