[Capdist-auditions] Seeking Sound and Light Board Operators, Stage Crew for Confetti Fest X

Confetti Stage confettistageinc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:59:25 EDT 2014

Confetti Stage is looking for experienced tech staff for our 10th annual
short play festival, Confetti Fest X.  We are seeking enthusiastic
individuals for the following positions:

Light Board Operator
Sound Board Operator
Stage Crew (for set changes between plays)

This is a unique experience to work tech for a festival that is presenting
5 separate shows with different sound and lighting requirements!

Tech week dates are Saturday, September 27 - Thursday, October 2.
Performance dates are as follows:
October 3-4 & 9-11 @ 7:30pm
October 5 & 12 @ 2:00pm

Please contact Linda Shirey (sweetp7386 at aol.com) or Larry Brock (