[Capdist-auditions] Halloween Haunt Meeting

Scott W Fields music59 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 09:53:36 EDT 2014

There will be a meeting for all interested persons to work on the 2014
Haunted House for the Schenectady Theater for Children at their studio
located at the Rotterdam Square Mall Campbell Road Rotterdam on Thursday,
Sept. 18, 2014, 6 pm for children and 7 pm for adults.

   We are looking for people to help build the haunt, and to populate it
with ghosts for October 17-19, 24-26, 2014 and Possibly Nov 1, 2014. We
need volunteers to assist with building the maze. set dressing, lighting,
props, special effects, costumes and makeup. Also, actors of all ages, from
8 to 108, are needed  to help haunt our happy home.. We are also looking
for  people to help backstage and front of house on the performance dates.
All positions are strictly voluntary, as this is our annual fund-raiser.
Any and all inquires should be addressed to Scott R. Payne 518-355-3283 or
email him at merdwin at gmail.com.

  The Haunt is "kid friendly" in the afternoons on Saturdays and Sundays,
and "Very Scary" on Friday and Saturday evenings. This year's theme is
Ghosts and a Theatrical Seance. Thank You for your interest!!

Schenectady Theater For Children
http://stcny.org/

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/schenectadytheaterforchildren